The Fellows Class of 2021 began their journey together in late September and jumped straight into a case study of the Bay Area Rapid Transit District. We thank BART for hosting the Fellows and loved seeing so many Coro alumni at the Fellows’ first presentation. See the Fellows’ final presentation to BART here.
Now, the Fellows are in the midst of their government placements. Thank you to our government placement hosts:
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- California State Coastal Conservancy
- City and County of San Francisco – Controller’s Office
- Office of Governor Gavin Newsom
- San Francisco Office of Civic Innovation
- Bay Area Rapid Transit
- San Jose Department of Transportation – Vision Zero
- Office of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- San Francisco Local Agency Formation Commission
- Alameda County Health Care Services Agency.
We’d also like to thank our wonderful Fellows Program Advisory Board for their continued support: Eugene Hillsman, Mary Obelnecki, Naima McQueen, Poncho Guevara, and Tina Park. Their insights and guidance help keep the program strong!
Stay tuned for more updates about the Class of 2021. As always, we welcome the involvement and expertise of our network. If you’d like to serve as a placement host, interview guest, or offer a virtual workshop, please reach out to me.