Host and mentor an emerging leader!
CORO takes pride in finding extraordinary program participants, as well as extraordinary companies, organizations, and governments agencies in which to place them. With talent, passion, and a strong work ethic, each CORO program participant is an incredible asset to their host organization.
CORO partners and field faculty act as hosts and mentors to program participants – teaching, training, and fostering leadership skills while contributing to the goals of the host organization. These field placements are a cornerstone of both the Fellows Program and the CORO Youth programs.
CORO is intentionally cross-sector and non-partisan. Hosts include but are not limited to:
- Government Agencies
- Labor Unions
- Non-profit Organizations
- Political Campaigns
Past Host Organizations Include
- ACLU of Northern California
- Code for America
- Oakland Mayor’s Office
- Out and Equal
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- San Mateo Labor Council
- Storefront Political Media
- The Walter and Elise Haas Fund
- United Educators
Field placements for Fellows Program
- Participants: Post-graduate, early career professionals
- Duration: Six weeks
- When: Ongoing, September through May
- Sponsorship: Required (amount depends on the size and type of the organization)
Field placements for Youth Program
- Participants: High school students
- Duration: Four weeks
- When: One cycle in July
- Sponsorship: Optional (amount depends on the size and type of the organization)
For additional questions, please contact Lizzie Lincoln at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.986.0521 x 708.