CORO Youth Program Application
EXPLORING LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Deadline: March 17, 2017
Before you begin your application, make sure that you are eligible for Exploring Leadership.
- Current High School freshman, sophomore, or junior
- Able to attend ALL seminars (June 19, 2017 – July 28, 2017); M-F: 9am – 5pm (some evenings)
- Able to attend CORO’s Selection Day to be interviewed (date/time – tbd)
- Able to attend orientation on Saturday, June 17, 2017 (one parent/guardian will also need to attend)
- Have a valid social security number or tax ID number
- Able to return phone calls and emails in a timely manner
The CORO Exploring Leadership Program runs from June 19 to July 28, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
An $800 stipend will be awarded upon successful completion of the program.
- Complete all sections of the online form here.
- Have your Reference Provider (i.e. teacher, counselor, coach, or supervisor) fill out this form: Reference Provider Form
For questions, please contact Clifford Yee, Director of Youth Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 986-0521 ext. 702.
CORO is committed to a policy of equal treatment for all individuals applying to the Exploring Leadership Program. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, age, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, or national/ethnic origin.