Youth Development Fellows Program
The Youth Development Fellows Program provides emerging nonprofit leaders with the knowledge and resources to influence change and address complex challenges within their work.
Coro believes building leadership capacity in emerging nonprofit professionals in youth development positively transforms the development experiences of youth.
Participants gain the network, knowledge, and confidence to be more effective leaders.
- Participants connect with accomplished nonprofit leaders and Coro alumni.
- Participants leverage new partnerships with their organization.
- Participants gain enhanced leadership abilities in critical thinking, communication, inquiry, meeting management, strategic relationship building, networking, self and group awareness, giving and receiving feedback, and more.
- Participants can immediately adapt and apply the leadership tools to their organization and the communities they serve, being a more effective advocate.
- Supervisors acknowledge increased confidence, initiative, problem solving, team management, and feedback skills in graduates.
- Nonprofit professional with at least three years of professional experience.
- Currently lead a team or initiative within a youth-serving organization in the Bay Area. (Priority for those working with high school aged youth.)
- Strong intellectual curiosity and desire to grow leadership skills.
- Passion for positively impacting the lives of young people and their communities.
$500 (limited scholarships available).
- Monday, March 13, 2017 – Seminar 1 (9:30am – 7pm)
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 – Seminar 2 (9:30am – 5pm)
- Thursday, March 30, 2017 – Seminar 3 (9:30am – 5pm)
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 – Seminar 4 (9:30am – 5pm)
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 – Seminar 5 (9:30am – 5pm)
- Monday, May 8, 2017 – Seminar 6 and Graduation (9:30am – 7pm)
Seminars will take place at the Coro office, located at 233 Sansome Street., Suite 400. San Francisco, 94104.
To apply, click here. Applications are due February 17, 2017.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Cliff Yee at email@example.com.