In an increasingly complex and competitive landscape, technical and subject matter mastery is common, but leadership is not.
CORO’s tailored programs for organizations foster the development of adaptive and innovative professionals who will be catalysts for positive change within their organizations and institutions. We partner with private businesses, government agencies, institutions, and nonprofits to build a pipeline of effective, perceptive, and ethical professional leaders – offering their people the opportunity to develop skills not taught in most academic or professional settings.
CORO’s faculty-led, interactive programs range from half-day introductory workshops to multi-day programs. With integrative and creative courses, CORO programs teach skills while encouraging participants to critically analyze their behaviors, step beyond their silos, and cultivate a culture of leadership and trust.
CORO training programs benefit individuals of all levels, from support staff to the executive suite. Past clients include:
- University of California San Francisco
- University of California Davis Health System
- University of California Office of the President
- University of San Francisco, Leo McCarthy Center for Public Service and the Common Good
- University of Southern California, Public Policy Graduate Program
- Nehemiah Emerging Leaders Program