Since 2000, CORO has expanded the breadth of its program offerings to meet growing demand for its unique leadership training platform among new audiences.
In 2002, CORO launched a part-time program for individuals of all ages, cultures, races and socio-economic backgrounds. The Community Leadership Program ran through 2006 and Oakland City Councilmember Libby Schaaf is among its successful graduates.
The UCSF Faculty CORO Leadership Contract Program was launched in 2006 and has run continuously since that time. This program offers a unique experiential approach to leadership development which CORO has developed specifically for public and private organizations. Recent clients that have worked with CORO through this program include:
- University of California Davis Health System
- University of California Office of the President
- University of San Francisco, Leo McCarthy Center for Public Service and the Common Good
- University of Southern California, Public Policy Graduate Program
- Nehemiah Emerging Leaders Program